- Flexible hose for any orientation next to the barrel.
- 2 lengths to choose from:
- 8 inch expands to 31 inch long
- 23 inches expands to 92 inch long
- Variable length by pulling it apart
- Durable plastic construction
- You MUST lubricate the end of the hose for it to fit inside the hose seal gasket. Using a liquid soap is a good choice
This hose connects between the FlexiFit Diverter in the downspout and the Hose Seal installed into your rain water container. IF you are going to use a long hose to run from the EarthMinded FlexiFit Diverter to a rain barrel it MUST be supported or it WILL sag from the weight of the water passing through it! Most folks Use the longest hose as an additional overflow after installing a hose seal.
The short hose replaces an older design.
Fill Hose is at position #5 in the drawing below.